Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Monday, July 09, 2007

Results

The results are in.

At 16 dpo, my beta was 405.
At 18 dpo, it was 745.

Whew!

With Félix, at 20 dpo, my beta was 263. So I think I can say I'm. Pregnant. Me. Again. Wo.

Labels:

6 comment(s):

Congratulations!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 PM  

Amazing, congratulations again. Those are great numbers.

By Blogger PJ, at 5:56 PM  

Woohoo!!! It's grea to see the results in #'s...and those #'s are great!!! Can't wait to hear about your u/s :-)

By Blogger Kat, at 9:25 PM  

Congratulations Kiwi!! I'm so happy for you {{HUGS}}

By Blogger Sheryl, at 6:44 PM  

KIWI! C'est fantastique. Je m'excuse. Il n ya pas d'explication pour mon abscence.

J'ai demenagé

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 PM  

I know I have no room to talk here since I haven't posted in months, but I was just wondering how you were doing since you haven't posted in a while.

By Blogger PJ, at 5:36 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home