Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Friday, April 13, 2007

Sometimes size does matter

I'd been thinking about my appointment for days. I wasn't expecting anything, but still had a little hope things might have changed. Serophene had never worked on me, I did not see why it would be different now... but maybe...

I wish I could say I was wrong, but no. It didn't work. I had tons of small folicles, but none big enough to even dare to hope I would ovulate this month. As I told my dr, I am not surprised at all. But I am still disappointed. On top of that, he told me my lining is too thick and would make implantation too hard anyway. I had never heard that before, but whatever. I still needed an egg to have that problem.

So, I'm taking Megestrol (Megace) to induce my period and reduce my lining. A pill I've never taken before, that's exciting. Then I'll be taking 150mg of Serophene.

We're back in the trial and errors waltz. Too bad I don't feel like dancing tonight.

Labels:

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home