Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Friday, July 28, 2006

Laughing

Because showing you a video of Félix laughing totally makes up for being such a lame blogger. Ahem.

My boy is 6 months old today. I wish I could find the words to say how much I love him and how happy I am. I've been unhappy many times in my life. I've often looked for my true self and for where I belonged, without really finding. Now I know where I belong and who I am.


4 comment(s):

OMG!! What a cutie pie!! I love that he finds spitting out the pacifier so funny. I'm so glad Felix helps complete you! What a wonderful feeling.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:28 PM  

Oh Kiwi... he's absolutely the cutest thing ever! look at those big blue eyes!

By Blogger Sheryl, at 9:57 AM  

SO, SO CUTE! Thanks for sharing this with us...it made my day!

By Blogger Jen, at 7:15 PM  

Kiwi, he's adorable!

By Blogger erinberry, at 2:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home