Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My furbabies

Obviously, I still have not much to talk about... So I thought it was the time to show you my two furbabies, as it seems to be a classic in blogland.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Patchouli, my 6 years-old
tortie-point siamese. She has the most beautiful blue eyes. She takes after P for her eyes, and after me for her big butt.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this is Tao, lynx-point siamese male. He died last year at only 14 months. He was the funniest cat I have ever known. He was talking and purring so loud all the time and he was SO cuddly and loving. I really miss my litlle peanut.

4 comment(s):

What gorgeous furbabies. I'm so sorry about Tao.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

Poor Tao! :(

By Blogger erinberry, at 7:18 PM  

Awww, Patchouli is very cute! I'm so sorry you lost your furbaby, Tao. We lost a cat a few years back when he was only a year old. He had FIP and had to be put down. It's difficult, they really become your babies.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 PM  

They are gorgeous. I'm sorry abt Tao, he looks lovely. It really is heartbreaking to lose them. And I'm sorry abt your general sadness,a nd hoping you'll find a way, somehow, not to lose this friendship on top of everything else.

By Blogger Lioness, at 5:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home