Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

2 minutes

I am so busy these days. I have a huge contract that's taking all of my time, but I still have to do the other small regular contracts. So when I am not working, I am sleeping. I am so exhausted! Can't wait for my vacations!

I am taking 2 minutes off this morning to say first of all, I am doing good. No bad symptoms yet. Feeling tired, but great. Second, I dare ask something of you guys... Today, I turn 28. I know I'm a huge copycat, but I would love it if you took 2 minutes to leave me a small comment telling me about you. I've talked enough about me, let's hear from you now!

5 comment(s):

Happy birthday Kiwi!

I'm 26, married for almost 5 years, live in small town MN, work full time. We've been ttc for 9 cycles but no luck. :(

Glad to hear you're doing well!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:11 PM  

Happy Birthday!!
I'm 37, married for 2 years, expecting my first child January 2006. We tried to get pg since June 2003 and had a miscarriage in February 2005. You got pg shortly after me so I really enjoy reading your updates and wish you would add more information about your pg.
I live in Long Island, NY and I'm a personal secretary that works from home.
Keep up the writing and I'll keep reading.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM  

Happiest of birthdays! I'm way old (42), married for a year and living in NS. We had our first m/c in 2002, and have had everal more since. Of course, I'm much more than my infertility! Glad to find another Cdn bloggette, and wishing you and your kiwi seed all the very very best on this awesome journey!

By Blogger Sandy, at 3:41 PM  

Happy birthday! I've been lurking for a few months...

I'm 27, married and live in New Jersey. I have a 2 year old daughter and am expecting in Nov. 2005. Discovered your blog while trying to concieve this second child and researching fertility/infertility/PCOS.

Diagnosed with PCOS due to irregular/anovulatory cycles in 2002. Took over a year to concieve our daughter however we got much luckier this second time around. Am not totally convinced that PCOS is my problem. At any rate, enough about that! I stay at home with my daughter and provide child care in my home. I previously worked at a local university in Student Affairs.

CONGRATS on your pregnancy! I am thrilled for you! I enjoy reading your blog and check it often.

Megan

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 PM  

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was able to read a bit of your history and see that we have some things in common.

I'm 26 (will be 27 in a couple months), we've been TTC since July '02, I have PCOS and we have slight male factor. We managed to conceive last summer but lost the baby at 8 weeks. It was devastating to me as I know it was to you. We've been married since October '01 (I can't believe it's almost 4 years). We've been dating for 10 years and we've known each other for 20. We went to grade school and high school together and were high school sweathearts. We live in Chicago and I work in the pharmaceutical industry.

Congratulations on your Kiwi Seed. I hope you have a healthy 8 months ahead of you.

By Blogger PJ, at 10:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home