Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Still here!

I'm such a lame blogger these days. I have excuses, but really, how long does it take to write a post to say I'm ok? I've been super busy for the last month. I am self-employed, as you might know, and october/november are always the busiest months for me, mostly because I am the graphic designer for all the ads in 2 big wedding magazines that come out every 6 months. On top of that, I had a new big contract too, plus my regular work. So, I've been working days, nights and weekends for the last 5 weeks. And when not working, I was either sleeping or doing what needed to be done around the house. The magazines were finished last Friday and I finished the other big contract yesterday. I can finally breathe! Well, not really, since my clients are all waking up at the same time and realizing I won't be there come February so they might hurry up and make me work before I drop and have the baby. At least I'm back to working from home, which is a big plus for me. I may be working a lot still, but at least I can do so in my pjs!

Can't wait for Christmas vacation!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home