Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Stupid cold

Yes, I'm still here. And I'm still sick. I'm so sick of being sick! My second cold in a month! I usually never get sick, but it seems this pregnancy thing is an open door for the colds... Must have kissed too many people at my shower (yes yes, story to come!)... Anyway, I've been sick for the last 9 days and there seem to be very little improvement. Throat hurting, nose blocked, even my eye joined the party and got infected. Trying to sleep as much as I can. Not getting a lot of stuff done, which is making me very nervous since the Holidays are almost here and I'm not ready... and after that... well... baby's coming! 34 weeks tomorrow, can you beleive that?? I know I can't! Anyway, my thoughts are all over the place now, I just wanted to say I was here, sick but doing ok and I'll be back shortly!

3 comment(s):

Poor Baby!
Hope you are feeling better soon!

By Blogger Mony, at 2:11 AM  

Kiwi-I hope you feel better real soon! I am glad to hear you are doing well, besides the awful cold! And getting so close to meeting your little boy!!!

By Blogger Kat, at 5:34 PM  

hi! I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. First of all, I'd like to congratulate you on your pregnancy...YAY! I've been dx with PCOS too in 2002 and have tried several cycles of IUI's, clomid etc; I had 3 IUI's with one resulting to a BFP but sadly I miscarried at 11 weeks. I was so devastated. Picked up the pcs and now I had my first IVF. Currently, in the 2 ww.

I do hope you feel better soon. Congratulations again!!!

By Blogger KikayC, at 12:29 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home