Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Getting so close

When I got to the hospital, they put me on a bed with the monitoring on my belly. I was very surprised to learn that I was having contractions. I did not feel them at all. After about an hour, the dr came in and put the gel on my cervix. I then had to lie for another hour. The contractions were different. They came more often, I could feel them, but they still didn't hurt and were not regular at all.

We go back tomorrow morning. If my cervix is still closed, they will put some more gel. If my cervix is open enough, they will break my water and induce labor. The nurse said I would be having my baby tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it! But I am very anxious and excited.

If I'm not back before tomorrow night, that means I'm having my baby. Wow, so weird to say that... I'm having my baby...

8 comment(s):

Oh My Goodness!
You are going to be a Mother! My thoughts are with you & I am soooo excited for you!

By Blogger Mony, at 10:08 PM  

Whee! Good luck!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:09 PM  

All the very best! Glad I checked in this morning!

By Blogger Sandy, at 7:09 AM  

Yay!!!! How exciting!!! Best of luck :-)

By Blogger Kat, at 7:47 AM  

Good luck!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

How very exciting!!! Gook Luck Kiwi!!!

By Blogger Sheryl, at 9:57 AM  

Good luck, kiwi!

By Blogger erinberry, at 1:19 AM  

ok already, it's been 4 days...what's up????
Kiwi? Kiwi? Allo.....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home