Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weird habits

There are some habits that stay with us for a long time, without us always noticing. Infertility has changed my life and given me a few habits, good and bad. Like the one where I feel like crap every time someone tells me about an oops pregnancy. There is also one I find pretty funny...

The other day, I was talking to my sil and I said "If one day we have children..." She looked at me kind of funny and said "well, it's gonna happen soon you know..." while poiting at my big belly. Oh! Right!

I had always spoken with a big IF. I never dared going further than the IF. I think it's time I get rid of this habit. It seems it's no longer a question of IF but of WHEN...

wow...!

1 comment(s):

LOL Kiwi! Yes that is funny. I dare say it is time to stop saying IF and start saying WHEN!!

By Blogger Sheryl, at 7:43 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home