Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

On this first day of 2006, my wishes go to...

To everybody who has lost someone special, I wish peace and serenity. May this year bring you the closure you need to come at peace with your loss and remember only the good things about your loved one.

To every infertile, I wish strength and courage. May this year make your dream come true. A healthy pregnancy to those still waiting for the positive beta. A healthy baby for those already blessed with a pregnancy. A quick process for those going through adoption. I wish with all my heart that every one of you gets what you desire this year.

And to everyone, everywhere, I wish health, love, happiness and success in every aspects of your life. Be happy, smile, savour every day like champagne. Eat life.

Have a happy and wonderful 2006 everyone!

3 comment(s):

Kiwi, thanks, and good wishes for 2006 to you. I am so thrilled that '05 is ending on such a glorious note for you. Can't wait for the end/beginning of the story.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 PM  

Happy New Year!

By Blogger erinberry, at 6:41 PM  

I think you already know how good 2006 is going to be for you - can't wait to hear some good news!

By Blogger Jay, at 5:47 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home