Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Friday, August 04, 2006

Because it's powerful

After reading Ally's post, Kristin's post and Kateri's post, I want to show you my nursing picture. Because it's beautiful. Because it's a powerful thing, to feed your baby with your body. And because we need to show these. I love breastfeeding. I never thought it would become so important to me. I never thought I would feel so strongly about it. I tell you, it's powerful.


First time breastfeeding


At about 5 weeks


At 8 weeks


At 4 and a half month. Looking up at mommy.

4 comment(s):

lovely.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

I like the sexy cleavage and the baby nursing at the same time in the second photo. Of course certain people on msn would be offended but I think it's beautiful, feminine, natural, and not at all offensive. Ironically they wouldn't be offended at all if the photo was just of your cleavage and had no baby in it. Some people are just messed up.

By Blogger Carrien Blue, at 1:44 AM  

this is a beautiful site and those are fantastic pictures. I think I might just have to do my own nursing picture. I don't have any as good, though... Bravo for sharing the beauty of breastfeeding.

By Blogger MM, at 1:07 AM  

lovely.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home