Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My first belly shot

I know, as an infertile, I hated to look at belly shots. But at the same time, I loved it. It kinda made me dream and cry at the same time. Can't look at it, but can't look away. I don't want to hurt anybody, so I won't be posting my picture online. Well, I am, but if you don't want to see it, don't click on the link. The last thing I want is for someone struggling with infertility to feel sad seing my jello belly.

P took many pictures of me and The bump, but I was never satisfied. Sometimes I looked as if I had a huge belly when actually, it was only bloating or constipation. But the 11 weeks picture is quite accurate. I don't have a huge belly yet and I'm not trying to or imagining I am. I am happy right now for the way I look, because not everyone knows about the baby yet. Those who do know tell me I show, but I'm sure that the ones not knowing don't see a difference. Girls putting their bellies out and saying they are HUGE at 7 weeks really get on my nerves. Maybe I read too much, maybe I am too logical, but anyway, for me, as long as I know the actual size of my baby and my uterus, I will know if the belly is real or bloating induced.

So if you want to see the 11 weeks bump, click here. If not, move along, I won't hold it against you.

4 comment(s):

v. v. nice!

By Blogger Digging Out Slowly, at 6:28 PM  

Nice belly shot kiwi.

By Blogger PJ, at 10:08 AM  

you look lovely. I, on the otherhand, am fat even at just six weeks.

By Blogger Lala, at 1:13 PM  

I love your belly shot!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home