Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

So many things to say

and so little time...

I've been back from vacations since Saturday. But we don't go back to work until next Monday, so we're spending a lot of time outside, enjoying the time off. That means I don't have much time left for the Internet. I will try and get back at it next week, because my next two weeks of work are going to be quite relax (most of my clients are on vacations).

I just wanted to say that I am doing fine. Actually, I'm doing great, but I don't want to jinx it. No nausea (I guess I got out of that one!), nothing really bothering me. Just feeling good and hoping it stays the same. My boobs are not hurting anymore, they're just huge and my belly is getting a little rounder. For someone who doesn't know I'm pregnant, it might just look like I gained some weight. But some of my pants and skirts don't button up anymore. I still have some fears, normal ones I think. I'm having another u/s tomorrow, that might calm me a bit. I can't wait to see Pépin again. I can't wait to see how it has grown, how different it looks from the last time we saw it 3 weeks ago. But I am also very afraid we find something wrong. I am trying not to think negative stuff, but I can't help it. I have been feeling some pulling for the last two days. That must be a good sign, right? And since this afternoon, a spot on my lower belly is very sensitive to the touch. I will talk to my dr about that tomorrow, but for now, it worries me. I can't wait to heart that little heartbeat again and maybe, just maybe, enjoy this pregnancy just a little bit more. Mond you, I am trully, deeply happy, but I still can"t shake the feeling something mught go wrong and I am getting sick of it. Enough of the negativity already!

I will have another appointment next week, no u/s that time, but results. If everything is fine by then, if Pépin is growing well and strong, we will be ready to tell the entire world. We will be ready to scream it from rooftops and enjoy the happiness we have been suppressing for too long.

3 comment(s):

Best of luck at your upcoming appointments! Sounds like you are having a nice, relaxing time off.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 AM  

Good luck at your u/s tomorrow. I hope everything goes well.

Enjoy the time off.

By Blogger PJ, at 1:39 PM  

Welcome back Kiwi! Good luck on your appointments :)

By Blogger Sheryl, at 8:43 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home