Eggs, shots and rock n roll

Thursday, September 01, 2005

7 things

Callista wanted me to do this. With pleasure! I'm a geek remember? I love quizzes!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Travel, anywhere, everywhere!
2. Become a grandma (big picture!)
3. Write a novel
4. Spend a whole summer on the beach
5. Learn how to play piano

7 things I can do:
1. Origami (I took classes when I was a kid!)
2. Cross-stitching, drawing and painting
3.
Sing any Queen song by heart
4. Good soup with whatever's in the fridge
5. Talk to 5 friends at the same time on MSN without mixing up the conversations

7 things I cannot do:
1. Anything regarding music (sing on tune or play any instrument)
2. Eat or cook meat
3. Mow the lawn
4. Tell a joke without screwing up the punch line
5. Take good pictures of P

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Broad shoulders
2. Strong built, but not too much
3. Eyes
4. Smile
5. Hands

7 things I say most often:
(these are usually said in French...)
1. I love you (to P.)
2. I love you and stick with me (to Pépin)
3. Are you serious?
4. Yes of course this will be done by tomorrow! (Not!) (to clients)
5. One minute! I have one message (or email or blog) left to read! (to P. when he's asking me when will I turn off the computer)

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Orlando Bloom
2. Matt Damon
3. Johnny Depp
4. Viggo Mortensen (but only as Aragorn)
5. Orlando Bloom

7 people I want to do this:
1. Tigger
2. Sheryl
3. Dooney
4. PJ
5. Orlando Bloom

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home